This access statement does not contain personal opinions as to our suitability for those with access needs, but aims to accurately describe the facilities and services that we offer all our guests/visitors.
Access Statement for Fern View Bewdley
Fernview is less that 5 minutes walk from Bewdley up a gradual hill. The access to the road the property is on is quite steep. There is off road parking for two cars. There is a slight slope from the parking to the front door. Fernview is a bungalow sleeping 6 in three rooms with level access throughout. The property was completely refurbished in 2010.
We look forward to welcoming you. If you have any queries or require any assistance please phone 07899797535 or email bookings@fernviewbewdley.
- Full details of the propertys address and directions are sent to clients on the receipt of the any final balance due.
- Clients are met at the property by myself or my representative.
- The nearest train station is Kidderminster, there is a bus from there to Bewdley.
Key Collection, Welcome and Car Parking
- Clients are met at the property on arrival.
- Parking for two cars on the private drive of the property.
- There is a light on a motion sensor on drive & by front door.
- Bedroom 2 has twin beds. Ensuite shower.
- Bedroom 3 has a bunkbed and is a small room.
- Bedrooms are carpeted.
- There is a separate wc in the hallway.
- Level access throughout.
Bathrooms, Shower-rooms and Toilets
- WC has standard facilities
- Ensuite bathroom is compact with standard fittings
- Ensuite shower room is compact with standard fittings
- There is a covered “carport” to the front of the property which can be secured with folding doors.
- The garden to the rear is accessed from the kitchen. As the property is on a hill there is stepped access to the top of the garden.
- A table and chairs are provided on the patio at the top of the garden.
- There is a BT landline for guest use, excessive use will be recharged to the guest.
- There is unlimited wifi
- There is a doctors surgery in Bewdley
- Limited A&E at Kidderminster hospital
- Full A&E ar Worcester Royal Infimary.